Hello! Welcome to your E25 Winter Getaway Capsule! I thought it may be a good time to take a little break from our regular E25 Looks and do a Getaway Capsule, as I know many of you try to escape the freezing cold right around now. So, here you go, everything you’ll need for a quick beach getaway!
I like to travel light, but I also like options … which is why the best way to put together your travel wardrobe is to (1) rely on a few E25 essentials (see if you can find them above!), and a few special extras that you can mix and match to create a variety of looks. I created a handful below, but there are so many other ways to pair these pieces, I’ve listed out a few ideas at the bottom of my post.
Shop the Post
Here are a few additional pairing options:
- Use the white button down as a swimsuit cover … grab your flat sandals, hat & sunnies and head to the pool or beach
- Pair your swimsuit with your skinny jeans and toss on either your denim jacket or your white button down for additional coverage. Slip into your espadrilles and toss your hair in a bun … perfect for days when you need to be swim-ready, but want to head straight to lunch or dinner without changing
- Pair your floral cami with your shorts, add your gold strappy heels and your cross-body bag for dinner out
- Pair your white button down with skinny jeans (tie it at the waist, half or full tuck it, your choice), flat sandals, necklace, sunnies, and bag … head out for a day of sightseeing
- Pair your green pants (swap the standard belt for your silk scarf), add your white tee, espadrilles, straw handbag, and sunnies … great for a day of lunch and shopping
- Pair your floral cami with your skirt, flat sandals, necklace, and cross-body … great for super-hot days outside