| 1 | | 2 | | 3 | | 4 | | 5 | | 6 | | 7 | | 8 | | 9 | | 10 | | 11 | |12 | | 13
- Fun, unexpected … a standout piece.
- Classic and compact … perfect for those minimalist days — jeans, tee, lip gloss, keys, phone.
- A conversation starter … like carrying a wilt-free bouquet on your arm.
| Leather Monogrammed Tote | Stripe Tee (sold out), similar here and here | Hat | | Silk Scarf |
4. Hello summer, hello vacation … I can smell the salty sea air just looking at this beauty!
5. Who would complain about going to the gym when you get to carry along something this pretty.
6. The take anywhere, anytime, neutral cross-body every woman needs.
| Handbag (under $60)|
7. The iconic summer print with trendy details.
8. What I love most about this super-versatile bag is both the quality and price, sure you’ll spend $300+, but for a great quality bag that can easily go toe to toe with some of the most expensive bags out there. And the options for color and embellishment are amazing too — check out the floral versions here and here, the star version here, and the butterfly version here.
9. The classic weekender … in a stunning, buttery soft leather. You’ll own this bag for years.
10. The diaper bag every new mommy wants … super-soft leather that you can wear as a shoulder bag or a backpack.
11. To the beach, farmer’s market, or the laundromat … this one does it all.
| Oversize Slouchy Tote (under $40 |
12. The refined crossbody … in a neutral, carry it with everything, color.
13. Pretty, functional, and surprisingly versatile … and, is there anything that says spring like florals?
Wishing you all a fabulous week!
Leave a Reply