Hi Everyone! Happy Monday … I know, I know, those two words don’t really go together, do they? But, I believe positivity reigns supreme … so … Happy Monday!
Ok, and now on to the serious stuff … Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away, and I bet there are a few women in your life who more than deserve some love and appreciation! So, I’ve pulled together a list of gift ideas for you … hey range in price from $25 to $500, so there’s something here for every woman, and on any budget! So, let’s take a look!
First, if you saw the adorable apron on Instagram that Jacob and the girls snatched for me, you can get it here!
Now on to the rest of our gift list:
- Floral Planner: Simple, elegant, sends a nice message without breaking the bank. And what mom doesn’t need a planner!?
- Chloe Sunglasses: Probably some of the most sophisticated, elegant, and stylish sunglasses a woman can own. Chloe has so many designs that I love!
- Cult Classic: Any trendy mommy knows that Cult Gaia bags are THE thing … surprise her with this unique, lesser known design.
- Magnolia Wreath: Curb appeal is a real thing, and every momma wants to send the message that her home is a warm, welcoming place. With this baby on her front door, she’ll feel a sense of pride every day when she comes home.
- Burberry Scarf: Sure, it’s a splurge, but if it’s in your budget, it’s worth it. She’ll have it forever, and she’ll cherish it like no other piece.
- Nike Shoes: I don’t know how I’d survive without my morning workouts … the ultimate stress reliever that EVERY mommy should indulge in, at least a few times a week! These pretty pink puppies will provide all the motivation she needs!
- Kitchen Aid Electric Mixer: Ok, this thing just looks gorgeous! And making cookies with the kids will take on a whole new life. She’ll love it.
- Cosabella Robe: Every momma deserves to feel pampered … we’ve got a tough job, and we somehow manage to juggle a million different competing priorities every single day … this robe, and a hot bath will melt away all those stressors.
- Ember Mug: Ok, Jacob gave this to me as a Christmas present last year, and I LOVE it. I’m an avid coffee drinker, and I cannot stand it when my coffee gets cold! With this little beauty, cold coffee is a thing of the past. Equipped with smart, wireless technology, you control the temperature of your beverage using an app on your phone. Heaven.
- Scent Diffuser: Again, relaxation, right here! Any and all forms of relaxation for momma are a beautiful thing!
- Sezane Cross-Body Bag: Bright, full of spring, and sure to bring a smile to her face. This little bag is a stand-out piece she’ll love.
- Tasseled Throw Blanket: Perfect for home or the office, great for cold nights, or an out-of-control air conditioner.
- Gym Bag: A true multitasker … use it as a gym bag, a diaper bag, or to store her books, ear buds and snacks on a quick flight … and it’s so pretty!
- Purple Eye Palette: Do a spring neutral or smoky eye with this gorgeous little palette … another option that won’t break the bank!
- Summer Slide: Slides are the perfect summer sandal for mom, quick to take on or off, this gorgeous brown suede is the neutral mom can pair with anything.
- The OMG Stud Earring: Ok, I know I’m a strong proponent of the classic pearl or diamond stud (in fact, they’re on my Essential 25 List … if you haven’t seen that post, you can check it out here) … but, if mom’s already got the essentials, these are another great, slightly more whimsical option. She’ll love ’em.
- Fragrant Candle: More relaxation for mom, in a gorgeous little package, at a fantastic price!
- Yellow Rain Jacket: A forever classic, and just as stylish as it is practical. And it will make for fantastic pictures when mom takes the littles out for puddle jumping.
And there you have it! I hope this helps take some of the stress out of finding the perfect gift for the very deserving mommas in your life. Oh, and feel free to share the list with your hubby, dad, brother …. you never know, your gift could be here too!
I wish you all a fabulous week!